Emblem

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Love The Place You Live (Atleast the Inside!)




        Through my years of experience and all of the homes I have been lucky enough to add design elements to tend to bring additional comfort and an added sense of warmth upon entering. I have spent an innumerable amount of hours and can't count the number of  homes I have been called upon for my advice and/or help on things like;  refinishing wood furniture and cabinets, choosing paint colors, doing the actual painting or glazing, decorating and accessorizing, designing and making window coverings, maximizing rooms by rearranging furniture or just reorganizing people’s closets, storage rooms, and homes. I am proud that I have a proven talent for these things. I truly believe your home should be the place you want to be. You should love the place you live every time you enter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment